Age Recommendation 3+ Years
Piks is a creative toy designed to develop children’s attention and concentration.
The aim of the Piks game is simple - to create the most original and impressive structure by positioning all of the pieces without any of it falling down.
Piks' silicone cones come in three sizes: little, medium and big ones; and Piks's wooden boards come with different shapes. By placing the cones and boards on top of each other, the silicone holds the wood in place, allowing for a myriad of construction possibilites.
By playing with Piks, children explore the intricacies of balance while decision-making, motor skills and imagination all come into play transforming the players into artists in a performance of concentration and skill.
Piks Medium includes 44 pieces:
- 33 × silicone cones (non-toxic)
- 11 × solid wooden boards (beech wood)
- 1 instruction booklet (including examples of Creative Cards)
- 1 natural cotton bag O P P I ®
- Silicone cones (non-toxic)
- Wooden boards (solid beech wood from eco-responsible forests)
- For wooden boards, use a soft sponge with a slightly damp cloth to clean them.
- For silicone cones, use soapy water or dishwasher liquid for better cleaning.