Tidy Tot all-in-one Bib and Tray Kit
The multi-award winning weaning aid designed to solve the problem of messy mealtimes! Internationally acclaimed by weaning experts worldwide, it is fast becoming THE essential item for baby feeding.
Comprises a wipe-clean tray and coverall bib that fit together to completely eliminate the gap between baby and highchair. It protects baby, highchair and floor from food mess and spills, saying goodbye to stained clothes, endless washing and constant cleaning! Also fantastic for all sorts of messy play, known to improve baby’s cognitive development, fine motor skills and confidence in decision making.
How to use:
The Tidy Tot tray attaches to the highchair or dining table with suction cups to create a stable surface for your baby to eat or play from. The plain, fresh green design makes it easy for baby to identify food whilst keeping mealtimes fun and engaging.
The Tidy Tot bib attaches to the front of the tray with hook-and-loop fasteners.
Stylish unisex design. One size. Instructions for use included. Your Tidy Tot comes in a re-usable PVC pouch for easy storage and transportation.
Tidy Tot Product Features:
- Fits highchairs and booster seats
- Green tray provides an essential contrast between baby's food and their eating surface, supporting vital early hand-eye co-ordination.
- Easy clean
- Portable - folds down to dinner plate size for easy storage
- 98% of parents would recommend to a friend.
- The bib is designed with an adjustable neck fastening to allow for a snug and comfortable fit for babies aged 6 months to 2 years.
Tidy Tot Bib: Made from a soft 'easy-rinse, quick-dry' fabric with waterproof PEVA layer. Rinse through thoroughly in warm soapy water after each use. Can be machine washed at 40 degrees. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not wash with delicate items or items that pull easily.
Tidy Tot Tray: Wipe clean with hot soapy water after each use and before using for the first time. Allow to air dry and store in a dry place. Do not machine wash. Do not place in Dishwasher. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Some staining may occur as a result of contact with food stuffs
Frequently asked questions
- My highchair does not have it's own tray. Can I still use the Tidy Tot? Yes. Your Tidy Tot kit will fit on most highchairs or booster seat, including highchairs without a tray.
- Are there any highchairs the Tidy Tot Tray won't work with? Unfortunately yes. But it's only the Baby Bjorn and the Mama's and Papa's Bop Highchairs that we know it doesn't work well with. With everything else, your Tidy Tot kit should work just fine!
- Will the suction cups stick to any surface? Suction cups will not stick to textured surfaces.